Dec 07, 2022
Here is the simplest instruction on how to restore Formuler devices to factory settings?
🚨BEFORE FACTORY RESET
- Factory resetting the device will delete⚡ all user data and restore the system back to factory state.
- Please write down any information you need prior to the factory reset,
because otherwise all personal data, files and settings may not be recovered.
- Do NOT⚡ remove the power from the device during this procedure.
Please follow the steps below to restore your Formuler back to factory state.
- The default PIN should be '0000', if you have not changed the PIN.
- In case you changed and forgot, please refer to manual factory reset instructions.
💡Home Menu method / From Settings menu
📝Applicable models : ✅GTV
- Go to Home > Settings > Device Preferences > Reset
📝Applicable models : ✅Z11 Pro Max✅Z11 Pro✅Z10 Pro Max ✅Z10 Pro
- Go to Home > Settings > Device Preferences > Factory Reset
📝Applicable models : ✅Z8 ✅Z Alpha ✅Z+Neo
- Go to Home > Android Settings > Storage & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Enter pin > Factory Reset
- 💬 You can do easy backup using backup & restore tool before the factory reset
📝Applicable models : ✅Z+ ✅Zprime ✅Z7+ ✅Z7+ 5G ✅Zx ✅Zx 5G
- Go to Home > Settings (gear icon) > System > Factory Reset > Enter the pin > Factory Reset
📝Applicable models : ✅Z Nano
- Go to MYTVOnline Home > System > System > Factory Reset > Enter the pin > Factory Reset
💡Built-in & USB method / Manual Factory reset
In case you are not able to access setting menu for factory reset,
restoring to factory conditions is still possible with following maunal tools.
📝Applicable models : ✅GTV 👉 How to factory reset manually?
📝Applicable models : ✅Z10 Pro Max ✅Z10 Pro 👉 How to factory reset manually?
📝Applicable models : ✅Z8 ✅Z Alpha ✅Z+Neo 👉 How to factory reset manually?
📝Applicable models : ✅Z7+ ✅Z7+ 5G ✅Zx ✅Zx 5G 👉 How to factory reset manually?
📝Applicable models : ✅Z ✅Z nano ✅Z+ ✅Z Prime 👉 How to factory reset manually?
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.