There are some ways that you can install apps on Formuler device.
💡 Apps from Home Market
- You can find and install apps from the Market app. (Home > Market)
- There are apps/versions which are most compatible with our box.
- They are selected and requested apps from customers' choice of common use.
- So, only a selected number of apps are available.
💡 Apps from Google Play Store
- You can also find and install apps from Google Play Store with your own account.
- Go to Home > Market > install and use Google Play Store app.
- In case remote doesn't work well, please use mouse cursor button on remote
💡 Side-load an app
- You can also install an app by side-loading.
- Format an external drive like USB dongle with NTFS file system.
- Find and download an app with an APK file format to your PC.
- Save the downloaded file into the USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive into your device.
- Go to Home > File Manager/File Browser app and install the app.
💬 Z nano
- Z nano is not equipped with google playstore nor normal Home Market. Please refer to this KB article.
💬 For 3rd party apps,
- Please note that certain apks/apps or versions may not be fully compatible with Formuler devices.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.