Please refer to the below instructions.
💡 [Built-in Method]
- Connect HDMI cable to Z10 Pro (Max) and TV
- Use a paperclip or similar to press the recovery button inside the IR ext. port
- Hold down the recovery button with a paperclip and insert the power cord
- Hold down the recovery button until the Z10 Pro (Max) logo disappears
- Take out the paper clip and select Wipe data/factory reset on the system menu
- Select Yes then it will take you back to the first screen. Select Reboot system now.
💡 Video instruction:
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search for more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.